If you are well, you can live to be 600 years old in theory. In theory, a bumblebee cannot fly. But even with accidents, pollution, and disease you can live to be 100 or older. All that is required is to change your lifestyle, leave your unhealthy habits behind you, and get with an exercise program and proper diet. Want to become a centenarian? Here are five E-Z things to do right now!
- Raise Your Hands High: Did you know that orchestra and symphony conductors usually live longer than the general population. It’s because they keep their arms elevated for extended periods and keep them in motion. This strengthens the all-important muscle, the heart. So grab a stick, a ruler, go to a long-hair music station on the FM dial, and conduct away. This will support your heart and moving to music is a great stress reliever.
- Eat lots of Cruciferous Vegetables: Cru-veggies contain a great anti-oxidant called “glutathione”. This will protect you against the free radicals (a highly reactive atom or group of atoms with an unpaired electron) to which we are exposed in polluted air and water, and the food we eat. Easily found in the produce section of your local supermarket are cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and kale. Stock up and enjoy!
- Cast your Net for Sardines: The canned variety is also available at your local supermarket. They are not “hobo food” or “poor man’s sockeye salmon” but rather a great secret of nutrition. Sardines provide you with some truly vital ingredients, e.g., Omega-3 fatty acids which revitalize your brain and your heart and CoQ10 which helps to lower hypertension, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and heart disease. Try eating one can, twice a week to get in the swim of life.
- Take a Good Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Complex. Select one from your pharmacy or health food store that provides you with a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. This will support your overall health from head to toe, your eyes and your bones.
- Move It: The healthiest populations in the world are those that lead active lives. Take a 30 minute walk daily or use the stairs instead of the elevator. When at work or when shopping, park your auto at the far of the parking lot. When you move, you are improving your health.
5 Ways to Change How You Change
Like most men, you want or need to make changes in your lifestyle periodically to improve yourself mentally and physically. The GoldenGeezer.com approach to get the results desired for health benefits has a three part system to:
- Lose weight
- Relieve stress
- Regain strength
- Increase energy
- Improve sex drive
What do you want to be? How do you get there? Wishing for the end result will not make it happen. You will. Planning to achieve the end result or results is the only way to successful attainment of the desired goal. Having a longer term master plan with weekly progressions is well intentioned but almost destined to failure. If you really want to make changes you have to make small, incremental changes daily.
Yes, you can make a smaller, incremental change more readily on a daily basis than trying to do whatever in a larger time frame. Here are 5 Ways to get to wherever you wish to go.
- Have a realistic diet plan. There is no way to follow a diet destined to failure for a prolonged or indefinite period of time. Follow one that directs you on a daily basis for a reasonable period, such as 90 days.
- The pressures of daily are cumulative. You really need some sort of safety valve to reduce that pressure. Small daily doses of deep-breathing, or muscle relaxation will provide wonderful periods of tension removal. Progressing into being capable of meditation will be a tremendous aid in increasing your longevity. And, on the physical side of stress management, performing basic Yoga poses add a new dimension.
- Enjoy a reasonable exercise plan. Get youself moving more and moving all parts of the body. Start walking every day for 10 minutes, then 15 after a few days. In a week to ten days, you can bump it up to 20 minutes and then for work to make it 30 minutes a day. You can do exercise drills that only require your own body weight and begin doing those drills that you are capable of doing with extreme pain or possible injury. You’ll have fun, enjoy challenging yourself, and begin to feel the results. This will keep you motivated to continue and within 90 days you’ll amaze yourself.
- Energy levels will begin to increase. This occurs as you begin doing your daily regimen that will include eating with a mind toward nutrition, managing stress, and exercising moderately on a regular basis. Take pleasure in life; joy is a natural energizer.
- By incorporating the above four self-improvement enhancing techniques:
– You will automatically increase your levels of the hormone that makes you a man- testosterone.
– Proper nutrition will increase the levels of testosterone and exercise will provide the stamina necessary for vigorous sex.
– Managing stress will have you “in the mood” more often and improve not only your performance but heighten the “afterglow”. This will have you both looking forward to tomorrow and many more of them.
What now, Coach?
For a scientific way to get started and implement these simple steps into your daily routine, investigate GoldenGeezer.com. Review the blog posts and the life-enhancing programs that are available to do on a regular basis.
Our scientifically designed three-part program covers Diet and Nutrition, Fitness and Exercise, and Stress Management. For more information on the all-inclusive click onto:
You may never find a pair of rose-colored glasses but your outlook on life is an oh-so-important aspect to enjoy a healthy and long life. Stay positive- stay healthy. For more health giving tips on living with vitality go to: GoldenGeezers.com
Discover important facts regarding the health of the aging male with the blogs and tips. Check out the Products page for great health enhancing tools and aids.